Thursday 17 May 2018

Interpretation with Barret Miller

Tomorrow, Barret Miller is coming down to our wetland and helping us out for being an interpreter for when the grade 4’s come down to the wetlands. The first day I am at ‘Producers, Consumers and Decomposers’ station and at ‘Adapt or Die’ the second day. Some questions that I will ask Mr. Miller when he is here is;

Producers, Consumers and Decomposers 
1. How can I tell if the kids are taking in information about what I am explaining?
2. How can I include the topic into the way I am explaining the game, and help them follow if they are not understanding?

Adapt or Die 
1. How can I keep the kids entertained and following what I am talking about after playing a game?
2. How can I keep the kids listening and like me, if they are fooling around and not caring?

No comments:

Post a Comment