Tuesday 5 June 2018

Wetland Interpretation Day

  1. What worked at my station? - What worked at my station was when we got the kids to put the animals and plants on the poster and the way we managed our time better the second day and held the kids attention for a longer time. 
  2. What didn’t work at my station? - What didn’t work at my station was some students weren’t listening as well as the others, and the younger kids had a harder time remembering what organisms went in what column during the review questions. 
  3. What was a difficulty I didn’t expect? - The difficulty that I did not expect was how wild the kids were after lunch. It got to be difficult with the older kids because the started to ignore us and some were making the other kids get distracted. 
  4. Were there outstanding students at my station? - Yes, we had some outstanding students at my station. They were very interested in what we were telling them and answered a lot of the questions correctly that we had to ask. 
  5. What could we do better? - We could have split up the work a little bit better because I felt like some people in my group did less work while others did more. 
  6. My comments. -Overall, the kids were great and I think that a lot of them had tons of fun at all of the stations they went around to. I hope that they will tell other how much fun they had and will encourage others to want to enjoy the same experience. Maybe they will want to do the same thing when they are in grade 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment